TRAINING YOUR EMPLOYEES
As ESD sensitivity of products increases the production operators and production coordinators need to adapt to a very demanding technical environment. In order to make sure that the operators follow proper procedures, it is advised and required to provide professional ESD training.
Eurostat is a certified training institute (agreement number: 43390015239) and provides training with experts supervised by the French President of TC 101.
The training can be offered in English or in French, 3 training levels are available.
- Manufacturing support
- To understand why and how damages and defects, due to static electricity occur
- To have a clear view of the wide spectrum of risks, damages and defects in case of non adherence or drift from the rules and means of prevention
Approx. 3 h 30 (recommended period)
- Management with engineering background
- To take care that all prevention rules are implemented and respected by all personnel working within or entering an EPA
- To be aware of the basic methods and tools currently used to make measurements in an EPA.
Approx. 4 h 30 (recommended period)
- ESD coordinators
- To establish a complete Prevention and Control Plan preventing static electricity
- To propose progress axis and fitted preventive or corrective actions
- To prepare in-house audits thanks to punctual help of third-part ESD experts.
Approx. 3 h 00 (recommended period)
Our training programs, which are continuously improved and updated, can be adapted to companies individual needs and tailored to suit your company and the ESD experience of your employees. After each training session, a personalised certificate is presented to each attendee.
AUDIT & CHARACTERIZATION
ESD Expert and voting member of the IEC/TC101 “electrostatics”, Eurostat offers on site audits and product characterization.
To highlight existing in-situ gaps with what is recommended through IEC 61340-5-1/2 international standard
To analyse and understand any electrostatic issues in discussion with your technical representative
The site visit – Approx. 1 day
- The site visit is a fact-finding visit in which our consultant surveys key parts of the site and the customer’s processes and procedures.
- It is also an opportunity for you to highlight and discuss any particular areas of concern you may have.
For these reasons it is essential to make your on-site technical representative available to act as a guide and to be a technical support.
Electrostatic related measurements such as electrostatic field potential and resistance measurements are made where it is appropriate to check the status of equipment, processes, floors and other relevant items.
Define the Electrostatic features of your products. With the measures done in our laboratoriesby the IEC standards.
Progress - delays on request
After estimating the time nessessary to achieve your study (depends on the quantities and objectives of your demands), we will do some testing in our caracterisation laboratorie.
Progress - delays on request
gives some relevant electrostatic information and explanation of key aspects where possible. It typically records: details of our consultant’s findings including the results of any measurements, conclusions and specific recommendations and a list of literature and relevant standards that might be required for reference and further reading material if applicable.
TECHNICAL SERVICE AND INSTALLATIONS
INSTALLATION – MAINTENANCE – REPAIR- CALIBRATION - VERIFICATION
A technical service ensures the installation and the maintenance of equipment as well as repairs during the guarantee period.
The range stting and control procedures of measuring aquipment could be also carried out.